Based in San Diego, California
July 11, 2014
Super Comboman is a modern platforming/fighting game in a gorgeous 2D hand drawn sticker world! Super Comboman takes skill and patience in order to figure out how to survive swarms of enemy workers. Bust mad combos across 16 action-packed levels as Struggles, the comic book nerd with a sick arsenal of flashy moves who is obsessed with his favorite super hero, SUPER COMBOMAN. Action fans, fighting fans, and air combo fans...this one’s for you.
The Super Comboman Team originally constisted of four friends who were accepted in the Gamespy Indie Open house. The team of college buddies packed thier bags and moved up to San Franciso in order to finish their game. The game was developed for the love of twitch combat and fighting games that require skill and persistence to conquer. The team eventually teamed up with Adult Swim Games to fininalize the game and release it on Steam and have just released a major update after listening to the community.
- Fatty Mullet Nuggets.
- Custom physics based combos.
- Upgradable traditional fighting game moves.
- Upgradable perks that are earned during combo strings.
- 16 levels to master.
- Trainig room to hone your combo skills.
- Create combos throughout entire stages.
- Hidden collectible stickers.
- Soundtrack and artbook included.
- Talking fanny pack.
Super Comboman Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""An amazingly colorful beat-em-up title with love-able characters and lightning fast fighting game inspired combat, Super Comboman takes place in a destructible sticker world where players take on the role of Struggles. In need of $10,000 to pay his mortgage Struggles takes on a construction and madness ensues!.""
- Anthony Rodriguez, Structured Gaming
- ""There's a satisfying feeling once you best a room full of pickaxe-throwing construction workers, because the game doesn't take it easy on you." "
- Anthony Swinnich, Indiegames
- "5. “Combos were the most satisfying part of the game though, as they don’t exactly work like your standard fighting game, where combos come down to how many hits you can land before the enemy has time to regroup, but rather how many hits you can land at all before the combo meter runs out, so you can imagine watching those numbers stack felt very rewarding.”"
- Andres Ruiz, Twinfinite
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Recent Blogs interabangent.com.
About Interabang Entertainment
We cook up entertaining games that feed the hunger for original gameplay. Our humorous concoctions are appetizing challenges that satisfy starving eyebuds, the desire for fantastic art and scrumptious animations. We are compelled to get players hands on our games fresh off the smorgasbord. We contribute by offering distinguished flavors that challenge audiences and build our development chefs to become the part of the changing industry.
More information on Interabang Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Comboman Credits